Denver Air Connection is Your Career Path to the majors. We offer great pay and benefits combined with a fantastic culture and Rocky Mountain lifestyle.
We are a growing regional airline based at KDEN with over 21 years of history in the aviation industry as a Part 121 and Part 135 air carrier. Our operations include cargo, private/ VIP large cabin charters, and scheduled passenger service under our Denver Air Connection brand.
We operate a fleet of more than 28 aircraft, including Fairchild Metros, Dornier 328Jets, Embraer E- 145LRs, and an Embraer Brasilia along with the addition of E-145LRs to our fleet.
The Key Lime Air community represents some of the finest talent in aviation and our very simple promise is: “Deliver Every Day!” Deliver…
Joy, Contentment, Service, Comfort, Family, Friends, Safety, Reliability… Every Day!”
We happily serve our customers with a positive attitude every day. We love what we do, and our passion shows in our promise to provide an extraordinary customer experience for the communities, people, and partners we are proud to serve with safe, reliable and on-time jet service, cargo service and charter service.
Flight Attendant Creed
We Are Flight Attendants.
We solve problems people don’t know they have, in ways they can’t understand. We don’t stop when we’re tired, we stop when we’re done.
Always forward, never back!
Are You A Key Lime Flight Attendant?
We are looking for bright, energetic and ambitious team members who will enjoy being part of a company culture dedicated to safety, professionalism and, perfection in delivering the best customer service experience every day. We are a close group that loves our work but also enjoys our free time together. Denver Air Connection maintains a company social intranet that provides every employee access to all company news while providing a platform for posting content and giving feedback to a responsive management team.
Flight Attendant Compensation
- $18.50 per hour per pay period (guaranteed 64 hours every two weeks)
- Time is paid from clock in and to clock out time unlike industry time which is flight time only.
- Most Flight Attendants exceed the 64 hours guaranteed.
- 2 Personal Time Off days available in the first year
- 3 paid vacation days after completing a 90-day probation period
- 10 paid vacation days in your second year
Insurance and Retirement
• Comprehensive Medical coverage provided by United Healthcare with
o Virtual visits
o Health and Wellness Program
o Health Discounts
• Dental plan provided though MetLife
o Basic and Major Service
- Vision plan through United Healthcare
- Flexible Spending Account
o Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
o Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Short Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Plan
- Life Insurance of $25,000 after 60 days
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment of $25,000 after 60 days
- 401K Plan through Fidelity with a company matching up to 4% after 6 months of employment.
Travel for Free
- Cabin seat privileges on Frontier
- MyId Travel privileges
- Interline Travel Agency privileges
- $40.00 per diem when in a hotel for the night
- Employee discount program through Abenity on thousands of products and services (up to $4,500.00 of savings)
- Interline Travel discounts sometimes offering “bump protection” when traveling standby. These companies specialize in hotel, cruises, and all-inclusive resorts.
Time off scheduling predicated on 2 to 3 days off per week subject to pilot availability and seasonal demand.
What Do I Need To Apply? Minimum Qualifications:
- Must own a smart phone.
- Must have your own dependable transportation.
- Must be able to work extremely flexible hours including all holidays, weekends and graveyard shifts with minimal notice.
- Must be image conscious with excellent personal grooming to always be able to convey a positive company image.
- Need to be extremely customer service oriented and be able to precisely follow directions and procedures ensuring the safety and comfort of our passengers aboard our 30-seat luxury aircraft.
- Duties will also include stocking and cleaning of aircraft and must be able to lift equipment up to 70 lbs.
- Candidate will be required to memorize large amounts of information in a short amount of time.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- No taller than 5’7”
- Must not have visible tattoos or body piercings.
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English.
- Must successfully complete a 10-year background and credit check, FBI fingerprint check, pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States and be able to travel in and out of the country without restriction.
- Must have a valid passport prior to starting the training process.
- Must live in the Denver metro area.