An Important Message to the Customers of Denver Air Connection
The effects of the Coronavirus have been unprecedented and far reaching. While operations of Denver Air Connection have been impacted, the safety and health of our passengers and the communities we serve is of utmost importance.
As we evaluate guidance and directives from state and federal authorities, below are updates relating to the company’s operations:
- Denver Air Connection is waiving all change fees until further notice.
Note: fare rules and restrictions apply.
- As of February 2, 2021, Federal law requires each person to wear a mask at all times through their flight, including during boarding and deplaning.
Refusing to wear a mask is a violation of federal law an may resul tin denial of boarding, removal from the aircraft, and/or penalties under federal law.
Masks must completely cover the nose and mouth of the wearer. The mask should be secured to the head, including with ties or ear loops. Masks should fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face. Masks can be either manufactured or homemade and should be a solid piece of material, without slits, exhalation valves, or punctures. See CDC mask guidance at https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/masks/mask-travel-guidance.html for detailed mask requirements.
- Denver International Airport
- In accordance with Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock’s public health order Denver International Airport (DEN) will require all visitors and passengers to wear face coverings while at the airport beginning May 6, 2020 and lasting until further notice. www.flydenver.com/traveler_services/covid-19
- Denver Air Connection service between Thief River Falls, MN and Minneapolis, MN continues to operate as scheduled.
- Denver Air Connection service between Denver and Clovis, New Mexico continues to operate as scheduled.
- The State of New Mexico has issued quarantine guidelines. For details, please visit: https://www.governor.state.nm.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/MLG_EO_2020_013.pdf
- Service between Denver and Alliance, Nebraska continues to operate as scheduled.
- Telluride Service:
- Daily Telluride flights operate through the spring ski season.
- Grand Junction Service:
- We are closely monitoring the situation and will resume our Grand Junction service as soon as circumstances permit.
Return to our normal schedule is subject to any ongoing efforts to contain the COVID-19 virus. We appreciate the support and understanding of our customers during these difficult times and look forward to serving you again when the situation normalizes.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Better Pay. Better Career Path.Learn More