An Important Message to the Customers of Denver Air Connection
The effects of the Coronavirus have been unprecedented and far reaching. While operations of Denver Air Connection have been impacted, the safety and health of our passengers and the communities we serve is of utmost importance.
As we evaluate guidance and directives from state and federal authorities, below are updates relating to the company’s operations:
- Denver Air Connection is waiving all change fees until further notice.
- Denver Air Connection is requiring all passengers to wear masks covering both nose and mouth when aboard Denver Air Connection aircraft. Passenger refusing to comply may be removed from DAC flights.
- Denver International Airport
- In accordance with Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock’s public health order Denver International Airport (DEN) will require all visitors and passengers to wear face coverings while at the airport beginning May 6, 2020 and lasting until further notice. www.flydenver.com/traveler_services/covid-19
- Denver Air Connection service between Thief River Falls, MN and Minneapolis, MN continues to operate as scheduled.
- Denver Air Connection service between Denver and Clovis, New Mexico continues to operate as scheduled.
- The State of New Mexico has issued quarantine guidelines. For details, please visit: https://www.governor.state.nm.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/MLG_EO_2020_013.pdf
- Service between Denver and Alliance, Nebraska continues to operate as scheduled.
- Telluride Service:
- Daily Telluride flights operate through September 30, 2020. Telluride service will take a short pause between the end of the summer season and the beginning of the ski season. Telluride service resumes on November 21, 2020.
- Grand Junction Service:
- We are closely monitoring the situation and will resume our Grand Junction service as soon as circumstances permit.
Return to our normal schedule is subject to any ongoing efforts to contain the COVID-19 virus. We appreciate the support and understanding of our customers during these difficult times and look forward to serving you again when the situation normalizes.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Better Pay. Better Career Path.Learn More