Position Overview – Flight Attendant
What it takes…
- At least 18 years old
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Demonstrate reliability, punctuality, and dependability
- Read, write, and speak English fluently
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to perform all safety-related procedures, ability to operate aircraft doors, lift emergency window exits (approx. 50 lbs)
- Maintain a professional appearance with no visible tattoos; multiple ear piercings; extreme hairstyles or colors
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Possess and maintain a valid passport
- Have the legal ability to travel unrestricted to/from all countries that are served by Denver Air Connection, including North and South America
What is expected…
Our flight attendants must be reliable and punctual with devotion to providing excellent customer service at all times. Maintaining a positive, approachable, and accommodating attitude while delivering extraordinary service to all customers is paramount.
After training the successful flight attendant will have in-depth knowledge of all safety procedures, service standards, and company policies and procedures.
The primary responsibility of the flight attendant is the safety of all passengers and ensuring the cabin crew can perform their duties property.
As the public face of the company, the successful flight attendant must try to make flights as comfortable and stress-free as possible to promote a positive image of Denver Air Connection.
- Greet passengers, monitor carry-on baggage, and direct passengers to assigned seats.
- Maintain physical health and professional appearance standards.
- Explain the use of safety equipment to passengers in a clear, concise manner.
- Demonstrating the use of emergency and safety equipment.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all emergency procedures and the ability to operate all emergency onboard the aircraft.
- Providing instruction, including emergency evacuation to our passengers.
- Inform passengers of Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Assist passengers to store carry-on luggage in overhead and/or under-seat storage.
- Provide constant attention to our customers, providing them with a safe and reliable onboard experience.
- Professionally serve beverages, snacks, and meals
- Ability to remain positive, respectful, and understanding during challenging situations and/or passenger conflict.
- Administering first aid and medical care, if required, in the case of an emergency.
- Providing additional assistance to passengers with special needs.
Medical insurance covered 100% for employee (United Healthcare)
Starting pay for Flight Attendants is $18.70/hr ($35,000 guaranteed per year)
- DEN (Denver, CO)
- MSP (Minneapolis, MN)
- ORD (Chicago, IL)
Initial Application Process
To be considered for the Flight Attendant position, applicants must meet the minimum requirements, complete an attach a current resume. Click here to submit your application online.