Firearms in Checked Baggage
Carriage of firearms in checked baggage only is permitted pursuant to the following conditions:
- The firearm must be declared to Denver Air Connection at the time of check-in
- The firearm must be unloaded
- The firearm must be in a locked, hard-sided container
- The container must completely secure the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be easily opened are not permitted.
- Only the passenger should retain the key or combination to the lock.
- The passenger is not permitted to access the firearm until arrival at the destination.
Denver Air Connection observes and conforms to the TSA policy on firearms. For further information please visit TSA.GOV