The following are bicycle restrictions:
- Bicycles will be carried on space available basis. When space is not available bicycles will be transported on the next space available flight.
- Handlebars must be fixed sideways and pedals removed,
- All loose items must be enclosed in plastic foam or similar protective material,
- Bicycle should be transported in a sealed box, preferably a hard sided case.
- If your itinerary includes flights on other carriers, please contact the other carrier(s), for information regarding bicycle transport policies.
Denver Air Connection is not liable for damage to bicycles that do not have the handlebars fixed sideways and pedals removed, handlebars and pedals encased in plastic foam or similar material, or bicycles not contained in a cardboard containers or hard-sided cases.