Your privacy is important to us
- Managed websites and mobile websites, including but not limited to, denverairconnection.com and keylimeair.com.
- Managed mobile applications, such as the Denver Air Connection App and Key Lime Air App.
- Offline, including, for example, through a Denver Air Connection Customer Contact Center agent or other travel agent.
Information we collect about you
Denver Air Connection collects and maintains information, including personal information, you enter on our website or give us in any other way. For example, we collect information from you when you make travel arrangements, contact us, complete a survey, apply for or participate in our loyalty/rewards program, participate in a promotion, or otherwise interact with us. The type of information we collect about you depends on your particular interaction with us, and may include, but is not limited to, the following information:
- Contact information;
- Rewards number and security information;
- Gender and date of birth;
- Payment information (e.g., credit card information);
- Passport information and photograph;
- Government ID or redress number;
- Travel preferences and special requests;
- Purchase information (including both travel and non-travel purchases);
- User and activity data from our sites and applications;
- Survey responses; and
- Tax identification number of promotion or survey winner, depending on the value of the prize.
Information we collect directly from you
Examples of the types of information we collect directly from you are described below.
When you enroll in Rewards, or if you are already a Rewards member, we collect your name, address, phone number(s), email address, Rewards account number, and password or other account security authentication information. If you create a traveler profile, we will collect information you provide to us, which may include but is not limited to: payment information (e.g., credit card information, billing name/address), telephone numbers, email addresses, general requests or special needs, travel preferences and loyalty program information.
If you make a purchase with us, whether as a Rewards member or as a “Guest”, we collect information about you, including but not limited to, traveler, payment , contact and travel preferences.
Offline purchases: Telephone, travel agent or ticket counter
To make a purchase or transact business with Denver Air Connection, you may interact with a Customer Contact Center agent, a travel agent (including online travel agents outside of the United States), or a customer service representative (collectively, “Reservations Agents”). Reservations Agents collect data such as payment information, passport information, TSA information, birth date, name, addresses, email addresses, and telephone numbers. We may monitor and record telephone calls with Reservations Agents. By continuing with the call, you have consented to such monitoring and recording.
If a medical or other emergency occurs while travelling with Denver Air Connection, we may collect information, including but not limited to, first and last name, contact information, date of birth, medical information, and we may share such information with third-party medical and other safety personnel as necessary or advisable. In non-medical or non-emergency situations, Denver Air Connection may collect credit card and Rewards information in flight to enable present and future purchases.
Due to the nature of our services, Denver Air Connection will collect and maintain travel information about children under the age of 13 when necessary to comply with federal aviation or security regulations, for safety or security reasons, or as necessary for Denver Air Connection to provide transportation and other services.
Information we collect automatically
We and our third-party service providers may automatically collect information about your use of our websites through cookies, web beacons, log files and other technologies. Such information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Domain name;
- Browser type and operating system;
- IP address;
- Web pages you view;
- Links you click;
- Length of time of your visit;
- Your activities on our sites including your movement through these sites; and
- Referring URL or webpage that led you to our sites.
Information we collect through our mobile application(s)
We may collect information from you when you use our mobile application(s), including, but not limited to: name, email address, Rewards account information, government ID or passenger redress number, passport information and/or photograph, date of birth, payment information (e.g., credit card number, expiration date and billing name and address), if not already provided.
You may store your information in order to facilitate your travel (e.g. reservation, specific flight information, etc.) or purchase needs. The mobile application(s) may also store user-provided data, unless you choose to delete it, for as long as you use the related feature of the application. Information provided for traveler data, security clearance, purchases and related activities will be stored in our operational systems, as needed, to provide services you request. If such information is stored in your Rewards account it will not be accessible if your Rewards account is closed.
We also may collect information automatically through your use of our mobile application(s) (through cookies, beacons or other tracking technologies designed for mobile applications), including, but not limited to, the following:
- Your pinpointed physical location information from technologies like GPS, Wi-Fi, or cell tower proximity (geo-location tracking), if you agree to grant us permission to do so;
- At select airports in the U.S., your precise location may be tracked continuously to provide you with location-based services, if you agree to grant us permission to do so. For more information, and to learn how to turn off this tracking, please see the Location Services FAQ located on the side menu of the Denver Air Connection App;
- Your domain name;
- Device ID or alternative ID where required by the platform provider;
- Electronic data concerning operating systems and computing devices/browser, including types;
- Features you use and links you click;
- Amount of time spent in the application;
- Installs and uninstalls;
- Transaction details and history.
Information we collect from third parties
We may collect information about you from third parties, including personal, demographic and aggregate information. For example, if you make a reservation through a travel agent, we will obtain your travel information from that agent. We may also obtain information about you from our marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties.
How we use your information
General – applicable to all sources of information
We primarily use your information, including personal information, to provide our services to you and to fulfill your requests. We may combine your information with other information that we have about you, that is publicly available and/or that we have obtained from third parties (either individually or in the aggregate). We also may use your information for the following purposes:
- For flight information/wireless services. You may register for receipt of flight information and other wireless services by indicating your preference to receive this information by providing relevant information or by granting applicable permissions. Participation in these services may be optional.
- To improve your user experience. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you; to offer customized location information, personalized help and instructions; and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our sites or services.
- For operational needs and providing services. To carry out our operations and services and to facilitate your transactions or requests.
- For marketing and advertising. Denver Air Connection may use your information, individually, in the aggregate, and/or combined with demographic information that we maintain or collect from third parties, for marketing and advertising purposes (via email, direct mail, telephone, web or other electronic advertising) and to send you news and newsletters. Specifically, we may use the information that we collect about you to send you email, direct mail, or telephone communications about offers, including those offered by Denver Air, its partners or other third parties, that might be of interest to you. We may also use your information to determine appropriate advertising channels and venues and to place ads on such channels and venues, including placing advertising on social networking sites.
- For surveys and promotions. From time to time, we may offer you the opportunity to participate in a survey or promotion. We use survey results for various purposes, including to enhance our services and sites and to develop improved promotions, and, if you provide your name, we may contact you to discuss your comments. Unless otherwise stated in the promotion or survey, we use the contact information that we collect through promotions for the purpose of notifying the winner. If you win a promotion, we may request additional information (e.g., social security number for income tax purposes depending on the prize).
- To improve and maintain our sites and our services. We use your information to improve and maintain our sites and services, respond to user desires and preferences, for other research and analytical purposes, and for security purposes, including, but not limited to, protecting ourselves and users of our services.
- To protect our rights and interests, and the rights and interests of other users of our services.
- As permitted by law.
In addition to the foregoing, specific examples of how we use information derived from the following categories are described below.
Rewards (added later as we activate our rewards program)
We use information that we collect from our Rewards members to enroll you in the Rewards program; to provide mileage credit for program-related purchases and activities, including but not limited to Rewards partners; to communicate with you on the status of your Rewards account; to notify you of any special promotions for which you might be eligible; to pre-fill certain data fields so you do not need to enter the same information multiple times; perform the requested services (e.g., booking); to process your transactions (including billing); to notify you about flight information (including but not limited to reservation confirmation, flight or seat changes, boarding time(s), and available ancillary services).
We may use your information for marketing purposes, including sending emails or direct mail offers on services or products, including products and services offered by Denver Air as well as those offered by third parties, which may be of interest to you. You may control certain marketing practices through your Rewards account as described below.
We do not knowingly use information we collect about children known to be under the age of 13 for any marketing or promotional purposes, nor do we permit our affiliates, third-party sponsors or other third parties with whom we may share information to do so. We use the information collected about children known to be under 13 only to provide services. We will give out personal information about children if required by law, for example to comply with a court order or subpoena, or to protect the safety and security of visitors and our sites.
Information collected from our mobile application(s)
In addition to the uses of your information described above, if you use our mobile applications, we may use your information to send push notifications (after requesting your permission to do so), such as updates on flights, gate changes and offers or other information, to your mobile device.
If you permit us to collect your geo-location information, then we may provide you with location-based tools, such as airport/map views, city code search, and parking spaces, or send you travel notices specific to your location. In addition, for certain mobile applications, we may use geo-location tracking, subject to your granting Denver Air Connection permission, to provide you with other services and information, such as identifying nearby retailer locations and/or to present you with offers which may be of interest to you, to facilitate your services and/or purchases through the application and to tally your miles and credit your account. Geo-location information may also be used to protect Denver Air Connection’s interests.
You may withdraw your permission or opt out of geo-location tracking. Please consult your chosen mobile device manufacturer for information on setting your location-tracking features.
We may promote our sites via Internet advertising. If you click on such an advertisement, information such as your mobile device’s ID, as permitted by the platform provider, may be sent to the advertising network so that they and Denver Air Connection may track the effectiveness of our advertising. This information might also be used for frequency capping, estimating the number of unique users, debugging or security measures and protecting Denver Air Connection’s interests. You may opt out of the collection of such information by uninstalling the mobile application(s). Once the mobile application(s) has been uninstalled, all information stored in the application will be deleted, including any preferences you previously set or enabled.
Disclosing your information
Denver Air Connection may disclose your personal information to the following persons/entities:
- Affiliates. We may disclose information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries. Our affiliates and subsidiaries may use your information for various purposes, including marketing their products and services to you.
- Third-Party Service providers. We may share your information with third parties that assist us and perform functions on our behalf. These entities may include technical support, website hosting, service/order fulfillment, customer service and credit card processing, among others. In some cases, third-party service providers, such as information technology and data processing vendors, data storage services, etc., may be located outside the United States and your personal information may be processed or stored in other countries. We also use third parties to assist us in determining and placing relevant advertising.
- Non-affiliated third parties. We may also share your information with third parties as necessary to complete your transaction or fulfill your requests. Denver Air Connection may also share your information with third parties for marketing purposes including but not limited to the third party’s own marketing or promotional purposes or other companies’ marketing purposes in order for them to present you with offers on services or products that may be of interest to you. We may share your information with contracted corporate customers as part of our management of agreements we have with them.
- Marketing partners. If we jointly offer a product or service with a different entity, we will share your information with that entity to assist in marketing and providing that product or service. These entities may include, but are not limited to: airlines, car rental agencies, hotels and travel agencies. We may also share your information with our partners for their own marketing purposes.
- Research and analytics. We may use and disclose your information for research and analytics purposes.
- Aggregate information. Aggregate information, such as demographic information, domain names, other site traffic information, etc., may at times be shared with Denver Air Connection partners or other third parties. Examples of aggregate information are X% of eligible tickets purchased are eTickets; X% of subscribers use a mobile application, etc.
- Law enforcement/Legal processes/other uses. Denver Air Connection may also disclose your information: if required to do so by law, court order, subpoena or other legal process; as requested by a governmental or law enforcement authority; to protect the rights or property of Denver Air, its customers, its sites or site users; or when we believe in good faith that it is in the interests of aviation security or that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable. In certain circumstances, Denver Air Connection’s third-party service providers may be required to disclose information to government or law enforcement authorities. Security, health and customs and immigration laws in the U.S. and many other countries require all airlines, including Denver Air Connection, to provide border control agencies or other governmental authorities with passenger data. In order to comply with these laws, we may disclose information about you and your travel arrangements to such authorities.
- Business transactions. If Denver Air Connection is acquired by or merges with another entity, if any of our assets are transferred to another entity, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information that we collected from and about you to the other entity.
- Additional notice for users of certain mobile websites. You may make purchases using Rewards award miles through certain mobile websites. If you choose to use these sites, then Denver Air Connection will receive information from the third party about your purchase and will exchange information with the third party to facilitate the transaction and the use of miles from your account.
Denver Air Connection and our third-party service providers collect information by using technologies and methodologies, such as “cookies”, tags, web beacons or other similar technologies that enable tracking as you browse our sites. We use these technologies to authenticate you as a user, to remember your preferences for using the site, to present offers that may be of interest and to facilitate transactions, such as flight searches and purchases. We and our third-party service providers also use these tools to analyze use of our sites and our services. We may use this information in the aggregate or combine it with information that we have already collected about you.
Cookies. “Cookies” are small bits of information that are stored on your computer by your web browser. Web beacons or “pixel tags” are small strings of code placed on a web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring information. Cookies and the other technologies discussed in this section allow us to recognize your preference information, to track your transactions and to facilitate effective website administration.
If you do not want your information to be collected through cookies, you can change the preferences in your particular Internet browser. Some website functionality may not work properly if your browser does not accept cookies. Specifically, if you choose not to accept our cookies and are a registered user, you will not have access to your information, such as your user profile, itineraries, award travel, upgrades and Rewards summary information, on this site. Although you cannot log into the site as a registered user if you disable our cookies, you can still purchase on the site by logging in as a “Guest”. Please consult your chosen Internet browser for instructions on how to change your cookie settings.
Local storage objects. We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your preferences and to personalize your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you want, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. These technologies allow us to recognize your preference information, keep track of your transactions and facilitate effective website administration. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We and our third-party service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our sites and services to, among other things, track the activities of visitors, help us manage content and compile statistics about usage. We and our third-party service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails sent to you to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed and track whether our emails are forwarded.
In addition, some third-party advertising technology used by Denver Air Connection to deliver advertisements may use separate cookies and other tracking technologies. This technology may be delivered via visits to our website, email messages, apps or otherwise. Web beacons on some pages of our site, in conjunction with these advertising cookies and our other cookies, enable the third-party advertising technology to better understand onsite activity in the aggregate, to recognize a browser’s cookie when a browser visits this website, other websites or apps, and to learn which advertisements bring users to our site or our apps or otherwise take action.
Third party ad networks may be members of either the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or About Ads-Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAI”). If they are members and you do not want to receive targeted advertisements from these third-party ad networks, you may opt out. Information as to member companies, the practices of such third-party ad networks and your choices regarding having information used by these companies, including how to opt out, can be found at either: http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp for NAI members or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ for DAI members. Information on how to opt out of the use of your information by DoubleClick is available at http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ and information on how to opt out of Google Analytics is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Opting out of one or more NAI or DAI members means that only those particular members will no longer deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our websites or other non-Denver Air Connection websites. If your browser is configured to reject cookies when you visit one of the above referenced opt-out pages and then you erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAI opt-out may no longer be active.
Your access to your information
If you are a Rewards member, you can create, view or update your Rewards account by accessing it through the Rewards profile section on DenverAirConection.com or by calling 1-866-373-8513. You may also update information relevant to your use of our mobile application(s) through the app itself.
Protecting information collected
Denver Air Connection maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. When you place orders online to purchase services or access your Rewards account information, we use secure servers to protect your personal information, which is intended to encrypt the personal information that is transmitted between you and our sites. Although Denver Air Connection takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, it cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access and Denver Air Connection makes no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your personal information.
Your role in protecting your information
To protect your privacy and Denver Air Connection’s proprietary databases and systems, you should not share any of your information, such as Rewards number or password, with any unauthorized individuals or third-party information aggregators that would allow them access to your sensitive account information. For more information, see our Password Frequently Asked Questions page. You should also take all necessary steps to secure your mobile devices and protect information you may have stored on them. We do not have control over the security of your mobile device. Denver Air Connection assumes no responsibility for the loss of information associated with security disrupting technologies, including but not limited to reverse engineering of mobile device applications or malware, that compromise the Denver Air Connection mobile application(s) as a result of owner or third-party initiated changes to the mobile device. The security of that mobile device is the responsibility of its owner, not Denver Air Connection.
Rewards members can opt out of receiving marketing or promotion-related emails or direct mail from Denver Air Connection by accessing their account profile information on the Denver Air Connection website and changing their profile to indicate their desire to be excluded. In addition, members can contact the Rewards Service Center by phone or in writing and request a profile change. Emails sent to members will contain a message and link on how to opt out of that type of communication in the future. Regardless of your opt-out preferences, we reserve the right to send you emails or other communications for administrative purposes.
Location of your information/Data transfer/Notice to non-US persons
Other sites/digital channels
With any additional questions.Contact Us